By joining and contributing to this site users are required to abide by the following Terms of Access in addition to the Open Learning Terms of Access.
Terms of Access
a) do not share the content added by other people to this website on any other service or media
b) do not post other peoples private or personal information (e.g., addresses, phone numbers) without explicit permission
c) do not publish photographs of other people without their permission
d) do not be abusive and do not harass or threaten others
e) do not make defamatory or libellous comments
f) do not publish any vilification content that is prohibited by anti-discrimination law
g) do not publish obscene or offensive language or images
h) do not post material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
i) do not post content that may embarrass or defame any sport organisation
Athletes are reminded that they are also required to comply with, where applicable, all Behaviour, Conduct and Social or Online Media Policies that they have entered into with the Australian Sports Commission (ASC), their National Sports Organisation (NSO) and/or SIS/SAS/SSO.
Breaches of the Terms of Access
The ASC may remove, or request the user to remove, any material where there is found to be a breach. Depending on the severity of the breach, athletes may also be excluded from the website.
Athletes who breach the Terms of Access may also be subject to disciplinary action by the ASC, their NSO and/or SIS/SAS/SSO.
Athletes who become aware of a suspected or actual breach of these terms or are personally affected by the activity of another person should report their concerns to the site administration.
Privacy and your personal information
Any content you upload or create on this website may be collected by the ASC for the purposes of administering and supporting the website and the athletes within its programs.
The ASC may share any content, where appropriate (for example, as part of a duty of care) with sporting organisations and/or medical, government or regulatory authorities.
CONSENT TO COLLECTION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION
If you have privacy concerns, please contact the ASC Privacy Contact Officer at: email@example.com
OpenLearning Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to Open Learning Global Pty Ltd and the service we provide at openlearning.com, the Service. Your contribution, access to and use of all information ("Content") on this website is provided subject to these terms and conditions. These terms may be superseded by an agreement between us and your university, company or organisation.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of this website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details, including your name and email address, are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. If we become aware that either your name and/or email address is incorrect, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for registration in the future will be at our discretion.
3. On registration, we you will provide a password, profile name and any additional details that may be reqired. In the event that you would like to create a private course, you may be required to pay for the Service as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. You are responsible for all and any Content you contribute to the Service.
6. We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any Content that does not comply with these
7. By posting Content on this website, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or is threatening.
8. As a member, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any Content you provide.
9. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of our Service.
10. Access to our Service does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. Access also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
11. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
12. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
13. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, be aware that by setting your profile or pages to be viewed publicly, you are allowing others to view your content.
14. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us, registered users of the Service or we have a licence to use those materials. The ownership of any content created by a user of the Service in the context of a private course remains the property of that user.
15. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
16. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
17. Whilst we take all due care in providing our Services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
18. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
19. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
20. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the Service again or payment of the costs of having those Services supplied again.
21. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from Services we have supplied.
22. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website. Jurisdiction
23. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
24. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
We will automatically update the website from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates as part of your use of the Services.